We’re thrilled to share that Hireology has been named to G2’s 2023 Best Software Awards, placing 8 on the best HR products list! And better yet, we’re the highest rated pure-play applicant tracking system. As a refresher, G2 is visited by 80 million software buyers each year. Its annual Best Software Awards rank the world’s best software companies and products based on authentic, timely reviews from real users.
“The companies that made G2’s Best Software list are those that truly provide best-in-class customer service, products, and experiences for their customers. And at Hireology we do just that,” said Hireology CEO Adam Robinson. “We’re helping multi-location, decentralized businesses build their best teams in the toughest labor market we’ve ever seen, and our customers’ results using our technology speak to the value of our platform. We thank our customers for sharing their successful experiences using Hireology with G2.”
This latest G2 ranking is not the only milestone we’re celebrating in February. Our customers processed more than half a million applicants last month alone using our platform, which represents 10% of the total number of active job seekers in the United States. These numbers establish Hireology as the leader in the all-in-one hiring and HR space — particularly for businesses in skilled labor industries hit hardest by the pandemic like hospitality, healthcare, and retail automotive.
Our hiring tools keep getting better
At Hireology, we’ve always provided businesses in the key industries mentioned above with the hiring tools needed to attract better quality applicants, reduce time-to-hire, and ultimately improve business outcomes. In the last year, we’ve doubled down on our efforts to help employers achieve their hiring goals amidst the continued post-pandemic talent shortage and released more product enhancements than any other calendar year, including:
- Automated interview scheduling: Sync Hireology with hiring manager calendars to give candidates the power to self-select interview times that work best for them. By eliminating the need to manually schedule interviews, you’ll provide a better candidate experience and move faster in the hiring process.
- Text-to-apply functionality: Drive more applicants via traditional in-person channels by giving job seekers the option to quickly apply to your open roles from their mobile devices by sending a text or scanning a QR code.
- Enhanced candidate communication via centralized inbox: Respond directly to messages within Inbox without having to leave the screen — allowing you to respond faster and keep great candidates moving through your hiring process. Additionally, you can see all communication history and relevant candidate information all in one place.
- Integrations with more than 80 payroll and HRIS providers: With these integrations, any employment changes in your payroll — like new hires or terminations — will be automatically reflected in the Hireology Referrals platform. Now, you’ll be able to keep your employee roster current and your employee referral program running smoothly without the need for manual CSV uploads.
- On-the-go hiring via user-friendly mobile app: Enable notifications for ‘new applicants’ and ‘inbox notifications’ to guide you back to the app when something requires your attention. This allows you to see updates about great applicants and candidates sooner while on-the-go, ultimately speeding up your hiring process.
We owe our recent G2 success to the support of our customers, so if you’ve left us a review on G2, we appreciate you! If you’re not yet a customer and you’re interested in reading more about what our customers have to say, check out our 700+ reviews on G2 today.