Hireology is excited to announce our third annual retail automotive people strategy summit, Elevate, happening in Chicago on September 18, 2019. Elevate will take place in partnership with the annual Automotive News Retail Forum: Chicago event. During the Retail Forum, Automotive News will announce its annual list of Best Dealerships to Work For.
Between historically-low unemployment, limited job seeker interest in dealership careers and decreasing vehicle profit margins, dealers need to find new ways to build their best teams and drive profit. Attend Elevate 2019 for the opportunity to connect, collaborate and champion the people side of your dealership. Timely topics covered in past years include:
- Win the Applicant Economy: How an Inside-Out People Strategy Will Help Your Business Thrive
- Rethinking Your Recruitment Marketing Strategy to Save Money and Improve Hiring Quality
- How to Increase Employee Engagement and Productivity Post-Hire
- Growing Talent For the Future of Your Dealership
Elevate 2019 will focus on the latest hiring and talent management trends, and empower attendees to formally develop plans to set their dealerships up for success in 2020. Attendees will learn from their peers and industry thought leaders in both large- and small-group discussions, and all will be encouraged to actively share their unique experiences.
“People are a dealership’s main source of competitive advantage, so it’s critical to have an effective recruitment and hiring strategy in place,” said Adam Robinson, Co-Founder and CEO at Hireology. “Elevate offers dealership leaders a rare opportunity to learn about the latest hiring trends and challenges, collaborate with their peers and take the people side of their dealership to the next level.”
Here’s what previous attendees had to say about Elevate:
- “I felt inspired by others and loved the best practice sharing. Why wouldn’t you want the opportunity to network and learn with others looking to improve their dealership people processes?” – Sherry Schultz, EVP, Chief Human Resources Officer at Walser Automotive Group
- Elevate validated the importance of our people. We left with excitement to build our employment brand for today’s applicants. I look forward to attending with my team this year. – Sherri Menard, VP of Human Resources at Fox Motors
The full agenda and speaker lineup will be announced soon – stay tuned.
Join us at Elevate 2019
Elevate will take place on September 18, at the InterContinental Chicago, 505 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, Ill. The event will run from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., followed by a welcome reception for the Automotive News Best Dealerships to Work For event at the Four Seasons Chicago. Click here to learn more, purchase tickets and receive an early bird discount when you register by July 18th.