The retail automotive industry’s biggest conference of the year kicks off in Las Vegas in just a few days — and we hope to see you there!
Stop by booth 4147W between Feb. 1 – 4 to say hello to our team of Hireologists who are ready to help your dealership capture more than your fair share of talent on the hiring market.
Features designed to drive successful hiring at dealerships
With such a limited supply of technicians, you need to embrace hiring innovations so you can be the first to interview, hire, and onboard interested applicants — and Hireology can help. We’ll be highlighting the following new and improved Hireology features during NADA to show you how:
- NEW Cutting-edge automations: With automations, you can streamline your hiring processes by automating tedious time-consuming tasks and engage with candidates instantly — all without any time taken out of your hiring team’s day!
- NEW Campaigns: By nurturing and engaging a talent pool that your dealership creates based on previous applicants, dealership alumni, and referred candidates, you can create a proactive pipeline of talent that you can tap into when you have an opening with campaigns.
- Enhanced Indeed integrations: The latest enhancement to our Indeed integration allows you to manage your sponsored jobs on Indeed and monitor your Indeed speed all in one place making it easier for you to make smarter recruiting decisions.
- Enhanced mobile app: Now there’s no excuse to miss out on top talent as we roll out our Android version of our mobile app so that everyone can make hiring decisions and stay in contact with candidates even when they’re on-the-go.
Exclusive insight on the automotive hiring landscape
Recruiting and retention are two loaded words in the automotive industry these days — and for good reason.
Come see Hireology CEO and Co-Founder Adam Robinson as he discusses key topics around recruiting and retention with automotive leaders on Feb. 1 on the AutoNews stage or at one of his two sessions on understanding the automotive talent lifecycle.
Here’s what he’ll cover:
- Where to connect with the best talent on the market
- Designing roles that job seekers want to have
- Ways to optimize your hiring process to reduce no shows
- New insights on what motivates automotive talent (outside of pay)
- And more!
If you can’t catch him at 2:30 pm on Feb. 3 or 10:30 am on Feb. 4, you can always stop by our booth to discuss how your dealership can stand out to top talent with your recruitment efforts.
Ready to join the 1 in 4 dealers using Hireology to hire better talent faster?
Schedule time now to talk to us at booth 4147W during NADA Show 2024! We’ll be thrilled to show you a customized approach to hiring that will help your dealership maximize your recruiting spend and capture more than your fair share of talent on the market.