Hireology co-founder and CEO, Adam Robinson, recently hosted a special live recording of his podcast, The Best Team Wins, at the Hireology office. The episode featured Chad Sowash and Joel Cheesman, the co-hosts of the Chad and Cheese podcast, billed as the “HR’s most dangerous podcast.”
During the episode, Chad and Cheese discussed why employers need to stop thinking about job seekers as candidates and instead think of them as customers. Other topics touched on include:
- Why you need an efficient hiring process process in place before investing in recruitment marketing technology
- The importance of being realistic with job requirements
- How employers can approach job posts like consumer advertisements and tell a story
- Key ways to track applicant and employee reviews, and offer a great job seeker experience
- The future of recruitment marketing and hiring
After the podcast recording, Hireology employees in attendance participated in a Q&A with Chad and Cheese, discussing a variety of topics related to recruitment marketing and hiring.
Listen to the full episode below and learn more on The Best Team Wins blog.
About the Chad and Cheese Podcast
Industry veterans Joel Cheesman and Chad Sowash are here to punch the recruiting industry right where it hurts, complete with breaking news, brash opinion, and loads of snark.
Chad & Cheese discuss a wide variety of topics and current news stories around recruiting, human resources and employment. Hiring companies, employers and vendors tune in weekly for insights from practitioners, vendors, startups and more.