In today’s Applicant Economy, once you capture the attention of job seekers, it’s critical to keep them engaged throughout the hiring process – or they won’t hesitate to seek opportunities with other employers.
Your team likely has a variety of ways to interact with candidates – you might call them to schedule an interview or email them about moving forward with the next steps. But phone calls can lead to phone tag and emails are often overlooked.
Rather than only relying on phone calls and email to engage with candidates, an effective communication channel is text messaging. While only one in four emails are actually read by a person, 82 percent of text messages are read within five minutes of being received.
The Hireology Candidate Engagement Playbook outlines key ways to keep candidates excited during each step of the hiring process, along with best practices to leverage candidate text messaging.
Download our guide to learn:
- Why and how your team should leverage candidate text messaging
- Success metrics and testimonials from Hireology customers who have tapped into text messaging
- The best days and times to text with candidates
- How to craft effective texts that will drive immediate responses from applicants and candidates
- Actionable steps to improve your candidate communication strategy and measure the results
Download the full resource, “The Hireology Candidate Engagement Playbook,” below.