The Employment Brand Playbook
How to Market Your Employer Brand to Excite Today’s Best Applicants
A strong employment brand can help your company stand out and attract top candidates in today’s competitive job market.
Today’s best job applicants need to see more than a list of requirements to convince them to apply for a new role. Get our guide to uncover what to include on your career site and how to manage your online reputation to build your employer brand.
Is your online presence making a good first impression with the best candidates?
Our playbook gives you everything you need to audit your existing site and add the elements top job seekers look for when choosing their next company.
A Look Inside
- Assess your existing site for strengths and weaknesses from content to visual assets
- Audit your job descriptions and company details to appeal to top applicants
- Ensure you make a great first impression with your career site from any device/span
A strong employment brand can help your company stand out and attract top candidates in today’s competitive job market. And building your best team will ultimately lead to increased efficiency, productivity and revenue at your business.
Are you doing everything it takes to attract the right candidates? This playbook includes key elements to include in your employment brand, such as:
- A strong career site
- Job descriptions that stand out
- A comprehensive list of benefits
- A defined career path
- Employee success stories and testimonials
Download the full resource, “The Hireology Employment Brand Playbook,” below.