Last Updated: April 2018
Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
You may withdraw your consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time by sending an email to [unsubscribe at hireology.com]. Please note that if you do, this Site may suspend its provision of Services to you.
Personal Information Collected
Site Navigational Information
Third Party Merchants
- To comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- To respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of our Site or any product or service on our Site;
- The protect against legal liability;
- To protect and defend the rights of Hireology and the services, products, information, and rights of our Site and Services, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the Site and Services;
- To act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Site users or the public;
- To identify and resolve technical problems concerning our Site, its information, products and services; and
Disclosure, Processing and Retention
- To someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the purposes listed above under the heading “USE OF INFORMATION”;
- To Hireology’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, joint venturers, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on our behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
- If Hireology has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with Hireology’s rights or property, other users of our Site, Services, or other products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
Correcting and Updating your Information
Customers may update or change their registration information by editing their user or organization record. To update a user profile, please log in to [https://app.hireology.com] with your Hireology user name and password and click [“Settings/My Info.”] To update an organization’s information, please log in to [https://app.hireology.com] with your Hireology user name and password and select [“Settings.”] To update Billing Information, please log in to [https://app.hireology.com] with your Hireology user name and password and select [“Settings/Account.”]. Customers are responsible for informing Hireology about changes to their Customer Information. Hireology will use new or updated Customer Information it receives from Customers to update its own records.
transactional e-mails related to their account with Hireology or the Services.