COVID-19 Resources for Health Care
- Hireology is here to help during this time of uncertainty-
As we navigate this unprecedented time, Hireology is here to help you refine your people strategy and drive results for your agency or long-term care facility. We are actively evolving strategies to enable our team to provide you with the solutions you need to attract dependable health care talent with the least amount of time and mindshare possible.
READY-TO-GO RESOURCES FOR YOU
As the situation unfolds, our goal is to ensure you have the same resources our team is working with to tackle today’s uncertainties.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
Whether you are using Hireology, or you are just learning about our solutions, we want you to feel like our team of customer success experts is an extension of your team. In either case, we are here standing by to help in any way we can.
Connecting with candidates in a virtual environment? Can we step in and review applicants to free up your time? Want feedback on your career site or job descriptions to attract talent from other impacted industries? Just let us know.
We want to make sure that we are providing value and giving you much-needed time back to build a pool of applicants for open roles or medically-trained volunteers and quickly connect them to your patients in need.
Reach out to your Hireology customer success manager (or firstname.lastname@example.org) with anything that we can do.
Hireology Account Optimization
We know you are incredibly busy and we want to make sure your team feels supported. If we can help in any way, please reach out.
We are happy to assist with:
- Reviewing applicants and star rank candidates for review
- Phone screening candidates following an interview guide and transcribe answers
- Updating SMS and email templates to set expectations where typical response rates may be slower than normal
- Setting up new integrations between Hireology and your existing scheduling or other HR software, where available