It’s been 2011 for 6 days, but we’re already off and running! Margot and her Product Development crew have lined up a slew of fantastic new features that you’ll see in our two February releases!
- You can actually buy the beta version of the product through www.hireology.com.
- Upgrade, downgrade, or cancel (*sniff*) your account directly through the ‘Account’ page
- Upload your company’s logo so that your job description and interview documents are customized with your company’s brand
- Choose a custom sub-domain for your company’s instance of Hireology (i.e. YourCompany.hireology.com)
- Select whether or not to include compensation information on the job description PDFs generated for you by Hireology
- Lots of UI enhancements that make your overall experience even more tingle-y (and who doesn’t want more tingle?)
If you haven’t checked out what Hireology has to offer, and would like to see how it can make you an expert at selecting top talent, call Adam Robinson (that’s me) at 312-377-2654. I’d be happy to give you a 5-minute tour!
Don’t let a lacking company culture drive away your employees. Learn how to turn turnover into retention!