Like any other business leader, dealership executives tend to focus most of their attention on driving company revenue or selling cars. That’s a no brainer, right? But what about the other facets that make up a dealership’s bottom line?
One of the easiest, yet often unidentifiable ways a business can lose money is from bad hires. This is especially true for dealerships, who see about 72% turnover among their sales staff on average, according to the NADA. So, just how much does a bad hire cost a dealership and its bottom line? Check out the infographic below and see for yourself.
Key Infographic Takeaways:
- Discover the percent of businesses that admit they’ve made a bad hire
- Find out the percent of companies that estimate a bad hire costs them at least $25K
- Learn how the $25K adds up
- Understand the cause of bad hires
- Uncover lost sales opportunities & the return on investment between bottom, average and top performers
- Find out the costs that Hireology can eliminate from your auto dealership
(Click on the infographic below to enlarge the image)