Having trouble finding candidates? It could be because you aren’t posting to niche or industry-specific job boards.
Niche job boards are tools that help hiring manager’s source better qualified and more experienced candidates in the field they are hiring in. Some of the most common niche job boards are: Sales Gravy for sales positions and Snagajob for hourly workers.
Hireology recently announced the addition of 3 niche job boards to their hiring platform. As a result of a partnership with CareerBuilder, Hireology users will now be able to post to Miracle Workers, Work in Retail, and Jobs in Motion.
Here are the following niche job boards currently available to Hireology users:
- Largest job site in the Healthcare industry
- 80% of healthcare job seekers on the site have 5+ years of experience
- Produces an average of 24% more applicants per posting
- Over 800,000 unique job seeking visitors per month
- 70% of candidates have at least 5 years of experience
- Average Applications Per Job = 7
- Largest job site in the Transportation/Logistics industry
- 87% of candidates have 5+ years of experience
Hireology users can find these job boards inside their Hireology account under the “Post to a job Board” button. Refer to the email sent out from your Account Manager if you have more questions. Don’t have a Hireology account?Start a free trial here.
Don’t struggle to find more candidates, post to one of these industry-specific job boards and save time on your hiring process.