Hireology is excited to announce our inaugural retail automotive human capital management Summit, Elevate, which will take place in Chicago on September 19, 2017. The event is hosted in partnership with Cox Automotive and NADA.
During Elevate, dealership General Managers, Dealer Principals and HR Leaders will spend a full day assessing competencies, identifying gaps and formally developing 2018 human capital management plans.
Leveraging a provided human capital playbook developed exclusively for the event, attendees at the industry-first summit will build the strategy and tactical plans to turn their hiring and talent management processes into a source of competitive advantage. Attendees will leave Elevate equipped with a defined human capital game plan that can dramatically improve their competitiveness and profitability.
Elevate will feature networking opportunities and interactive, workshop-style panel discussions and speaker sessions from experts in the retail automotive space. Our Elevate speakers include:
- Michael Dunlap, Director of Business Development at Schomp Automotive
- Isabelle Helms, Vice President of Research & Market Intelligence at Cox Automotive
- Chris Hoffman, Regional Managing Partner (San Diego) at Fisher & Phillips
- Chris Holzshu, Executive Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer at Lithia Motors
- Jessica Kain-Barton, Director of Client Relations and Sales at Kain Automotive
- Eve Knudtsen, President at Knudtsen Chevrolet
- Max Lowenbaum, Vice President of Sales at Hireology
- Adam Robinson, CEO at Hireology
- Eric Savage, Owner of Freedom Automotive Group
- Steven Szakaly, Chief Economist at NADA
Join us at Elevate
Elevate will be held on September 19, 2017 at the Hilton Rosemont/Chicago O’Hare, located at 5550 N. River Road in Rosemont, Illinois. Click here to purchase tickets and receive an early bird discount when you register by July 31.