Dealerships face many challenges when it comes to attracting quality applicants for service technician roles and other positions in the fixed ops department. Factors contributing to these challenges include fewer millennials seeking careers at dealerships, job seekers not understanding the opportunity service technician careers have to offer and Baby Boomer technicians rapidly retiring.
To drive profitability back to your dealership, you need to overcome the challenges associated with sourcing and hiring quality fixed ops staff.
In this eBook, we’ll outline several key ways your dealership can rethink your people strategy to build your best fixed ops team, including:
- Build a strong employment brand
- Change the “dirty” perception of fixed ops roles
- Rethink your applicant sourcing strategy
- Partner with technical schools
- Support a positive applicant experience
Download the full resource, “5 Tools to Attract and Hire Quality Fixed Ops Staff,” below.