Are you aware of what your hiring efforts are costing your franchise? The results might shock you.
According to our data and insights from industry experts:
- 90% of franchise owners have trouble recruiting skilled applicants
- 41% of businesses said that a bad hire cost them a minimum of $25,000 and 25% stated that is cost them as much as $50,000 (according to a CareerBuilder survey)
- It takes about 42 business days to make a new hire (according to The Society For Human Resource Management)
In other words: money down the drain and wasted time.
This is a costly issue affecting the franchise industry, yet most franchise owners aren’t doing anything to improve their hiring efforts. To help educate franchises on how to improve their overall hiring process, we released our latest eBook, ‘How Hireology Can Save Your Franchise Time and Money.’ We want you to realize the benefits of having a real process to your hiring. We gathered all the stats and facts-all you have to do is give this a quick read.
- Calculate your store’s hiring costs
- Save money on your hiring process
- Gain time back by using a better process
- Ensure the quality of your hires
Uncover the value you can add to your franchise by having a better hiring process that gives you a stronger staff. To read the eBook now or save it for a rainy day, just click on the link below-compliments of Hireology!